The Royal Elites of Aura Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 questions!!! NOW WITH MORE QUESTIONS!!!!!

+7
Sroxs
Peraguard
Tanerinn
SirEatsALot
Avast
TrueFox
Runia
11 posters

Go down

100 questions!!! NOW WITH MORE QUESTIONS!!!!! Empty 100 questions!!! NOW WITH MORE QUESTIONS!!!!!

Post by Runia Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:01 am

No not actually 100 don't worry Very Happy
So I thought this could be fun since a ton of people seem to be saying they are BAD AT INTRODUCTIONS! Now you can tell us something about yourself without having to think too much isn't that great? Ok so answer the question from the person above you, and then choose a number for the next person to answer. Very Happy:D(also if the question really doesn't work for you go ahead and choose any other one for yourself I promise I won't be mad)

Here are the questions!!! (some of them arent very good, because Pure wrote them)

1. How many languages do you speak? Which ones?
2. 3 facts about your room (or house if you have one)
3. What was the last book you read?
4. Have you ever walked into a glass door?
5. Is there a song that always makes you smile? Which one?
6. Describe your perfect friday night!
7. 3 things you're proud of! Very Happy:D
8. Post an unpopular opinion that you have >:3
9. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
10. Coffee or tea? Skirts or trousers? Boxers or briefs? Tomato or tomato?
11. Have you ever broken any bones? How? Tell us the story Very Happy
12. Pets!!! Do you have any if so post their names! and pictures if you'd like yaaay
13. Explain your IGN.
14. What food are you craving right now? (drinks are ok too)
15. Favourite ever franchise/work of fiction/tv show/game whatever.
16. Weirdest thing you'd like a person to have if you are dating them (scars, piercings, riding crop under the bed etc)
17. If you had the chance to do one thing TOTALLY illegal totally consequence free, what would you do???
18. What would be the first thing you would do if you had a time machine?
19. If you could date any person for a day, who would it be and what would you do.

If no one ever posts here Ill be super sad so please do. My question for the person below me is #6. Very Happy

Last edited by Runia on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Runia
Runia

Back to top Go down

100 questions!!! NOW WITH MORE QUESTIONS!!!!! Empty Re: 100 questions!!! NOW WITH MORE QUESTIONS!!!!!

Post by TrueFox Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:35 pm

Hmm, the perfect Friday night....

I'd say the perfect Friday Night for me would be a nice quiet evening where I can sit down and read a book and not have to worry about anything else around me. Very few nights like those anymore but it does still happen on occasion.

For the next person's question I'll choose my favorite number, 13.
TrueFox
TrueFox

Back to top Go down

100 questions!!! NOW WITH MORE QUESTIONS!!!!! Empty Re: 100 questions!!! NOW WITH MORE QUESTIONS!!!!!

Post by Avast Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:11 am

i choose Avast as my IGN when i was creating my character, my antivirus just pop up out of nowhere, so it gave me an idea and check if it's still available and wolla, that's how i end up with my name Very Happy...

So the question would be #12
Avast
Avast

Back to top Go down

Post by SirEatsALot Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:25 am

At home I own three fan-tailed goldfish. A white with a red circle on his head named Japan, a white with orange spots on him named Marbles, and an orange one i named Cheese 8D I don't have any pictures of them with me atm T_T

next up #14 :T
SirEatsALot
SirEatsALot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanerinn Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:33 pm

i'm craving bagels right now. i don't know what ya'll consider a bagel but i consider this a bagel:
Spoiler:

toasted and buttered with philadelphia omg Very Happy (philadelphia is soft cheese spread if you didn't know already, which you should) possibly marmite i know that's controversial. i also wouldn't mind some milkshake to wash it down with, banana milkshake is so good (goodjob)

next question #5 !!! Very Happy

Tanerinn

Back to top Go down

Post by Peraguard Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:20 pm

All of Me by John Legend!

I dedicated it to my girlfriend when we started seeing each other and it describes her perfectly! Always cheers my day up when I hear it.

next question is!! 10
Peraguard
Peraguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sroxs Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:37 pm

Hahaha I get the weird question...
Defiantly tea, coffee is too bitter Mad. Trousers since I'm a guy? (Even though I'm American  Smile ). And finally, Briefs and Tomatoes.
And the Next Question is...... 4!

Sroxs

Back to top Go down

Post by PureAwzm Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Nope.

Runia made me answer this. The shame feels akin to walking into a glass door.

Next person's question is 8. and 16. im breaking the rules, ya filthy animals.
PureAwzm
PureAwzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Blues Clues Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:58 pm

#8- Animal Abuse is not that bad :c That was so hard to say..
#16- uhhhhh.. ummmm... A person with pink hair? i dunno xD i know its not weird but i kinda like colored hair people :3
Next person mast answer question #2 :p

Blues Clues
Blues Clues

Back to top Go down

Post by Okita78 Sat May 03, 2014 3:56 am

1. English Spanish
2. Ummm full of sharp pointy object, it is freaking huge and ummmmm three of my walls are book cases?
3.Dante's Inferno
4. Only everyday.
5. antonin dvorak new world symphony 9th movement x3
6. With out much detail because i JUST woke up It depends.... I love going out with my Friends since we tend to find the most interresting places when we roam the bars or clubs lol. but it is between that or well.... video games~
7. I finished school and got my own place with out any help Very Happy ummm too many others to list ;_;
8. Dont know iff any since I rarely care about what others think xD
9. Hmmmm honestly? Ireland dont ask why xD
10. Tea...peppermint Clearly Trousers Boxerzzzzz Such Tomato very wow
11. Ive yet to have done so yet because I am clearly Wolverine.
12. I have a pet python errrr will upload pictures later
13. My ACTUAL ign is Vance which was my orginal name until I got a name change when I was like.... 7?
14. I really want Strawberries
15. Animimorphs from when I was just a weeee lad and as for games the Final Fantasy Series
16. I dont have to worry about the riding crop I got that~ I like one or two piercings and even tattoos. You dont HAVE to have them though.
17. Go streaking....obviously
18. I would go back in time and warn myself about the women ive dated *shudders*
19. Hmmm That is a hard question I have to come back to this one later :<

Okita78

Back to top Go down

Post by PureAwzm Thu May 08, 2014 10:52 am

...someone didn't read the instructions. so still, whoever's next, read instructions and then answer question 2.

edit (after finding out it was Vance) OH GOD VANCE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!
PureAwzm
PureAwzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Sat May 17, 2014 5:57 pm

7. 3 things you're proud of! Very Happy:D

● Being Asian
● My bball skills
● Borealis *wink wink* *knudge knudge*

Did I do it right?

Next: 13. Explain your IGN.
Chev
Chev

http://www.passion-guild.com/profile/8483378

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down