The Royal Elites of Aura Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Game of Tag!!

2 posters

Go down

A Game of Tag!! Empty A Game of Tag!!

Post by Lily Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:57 am

Alright elites, so every Tuesday there will be an alliance event. For the month of April, it will be the game of tag! KuroG from the guild Meow will be running around Helonia Coast. It is everyone else's job to manage to catch up to him and send him some sort of request. If you manage to do this, you'll win the event. There will be a total of 3 slots for a winner. First person to reach KuroG will be in 1st place, second person 2nd place, and third person, 3rd place. The time that the game of tag will start will be at 4PM server time. So be sure to keep track of the time on your minimap! It'll last for 30 minutes or less depending on how long it takes for people to catch KuroG. Good luck and hope to see everyone there!  Very Happy 

~*~LilyOfAsh~*~

Last edited by Lily on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Lily
Lily
Admin

https://theroyalelites.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Game of Tag!! Empty Re: A Game of Tag!!

Post by SongSeal Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:49 pm

All the events you guys do make me feel like I'm having the elementary school fun I never had. I was a really out of control little kid thanks to my Asperger's syndrome. My school isolated me. I never really got to play tag or hide and seek like other kids. So basically you're giving me the childhood I never had.

SongSeal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum