The Royal Elites of Aura Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction of Guild Leaders

+2
SirEatsALot
Lily
6 posters

Go down

Introduction of Guild Leaders Empty Introduction of Guild Leaders

Post by Lily Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:10 am

Ello everyone! Introducing myself, and will also have the other guild leaders introduce themselves here too. :3 Anyhoos, I'm the Guild Leader of NightWalkers and I've been playing Aura Kingdom since January 7th. NightWalkers is actually the 4th guild I've been in for this game. Due to bad experiences with other guilds and wanting to create a happier atmosphere of my own, I brought over the guild NightWalkers to Aura Kingdom, which was originally created in the MMORPG Eden Eternal. So I guess you could say I’m the leader of a Legacy Guild ;P. On Wednesdays we have a Hide and Seek event, and we sometimes have special guests join us from the guilds that we are allied with. For some reason bananas have been a hot topic in guild chat.

IG: About myself in Aura Kingdom. Welp, I started off as a Wizard Sorcerer. It’s been a habit of mine since I started playing mmorpgs that I always make my first character a wizard/magician. I love using AoEs and nuking mobs. I’ve never been skilled in pvp except in the game Eden Eternal. If I see something shiny, or someone with something shiny, I have to go towards the shininess. Same thing goes for anything that sparkles in a game. (*goal to get shiny weapon due to this fact.*) I have a total of 5 characters in the game right now. (will eventually have 8)Like I mentioned before, my first character was a wizard sorcerer and her name was LunarLily. However, since the Warbow class came out, it has become my new main. I live longer and take more hits while still getting to nuke mobs around me which is awesome. The subclass I have for her is wizard, so 6 AoEs all together = a happy Lily.  Personally though, I'm a social butterfly, and I love to talk. I go on raidcall often and bug SirEatsALot frequently. ;P  if you're ever in Raid Call with me, I can guarantee that there will be background noise going on from my side. I also coordinate the Sky Tower runs of The Royal Elites Alliance. I was also nominated to be the leader of The Royal Elites. >.>; I also enjoy dungeon runs with guildies and alliance guidlies, and dueling in the Guild Hall.

IRL:  I'm out-going, forgetful, and can be a ditz often. I don’t like liars because I’m a strong believer in honesty.  I love to swim, shoot pool, watch anime, and go bowling, and of course play videogames. I also like to draw and write poetry but haven't done either of those two things in a while. My favorite color is blue, and I also work at Domino’s so most afternoons-nights, I’m away at work. My sleep schedule is out of whack so when I log onto Aura Kingdom, it’s really no set time as of when to expect me. I’m also triple majoring in college. My majors are Ceramics, Video Game Design, and Management. I have big dreams and plan on making them a reality someday. I’m also very optimistic and I like to joke a lot when the opportunity to do so arises.

I believe that covers the basics. If I left anything out that anyone would like to know, I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.

Last edited by Lily on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Lily
Lily
Admin

https://theroyalelites.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Guild Leaders Empty Re: Introduction of Guild Leaders

Post by SirEatsALot Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:18 am

Hello~ This is SirEatsALot (Eats) and I'm the current guild leader of Revelations. I've been playing since January 7 and that was also around the time when I joined Revelations during my low lvl 20s. I am the third leader of this guild and it is the first time in my gaming life that I am leader, therefore I am determined to run it to the best of my abilities that helps bring out what makes being in Revelations special. Newcomers who join are croutons and if they are inactive for two weeks they become devoured :T

So some stuff about myself. Well, I guess I should point out that I am a girl :3 Yes, I play a male toon. Why? IDK really, this is the first time I made a male toon and I never expected myself to main it xD I never really pointed out my gender ingame when I made new friends and many (more like all) of them were shocked once they heard my voice on RaidCall. So now only those who use RaidCall know that I'm a girl and those in Revelations are just left to wonder what my gender really is, if not, by default I'm male xD My friends list still has people who think I'm male :3 You may expose me if you wish, I'm not trying to keep this a secret myself :3

Ok, so actual info about myself, I'm usually a patient person and I try to be fun xD As a ravager/duelist I have died so many times that it has become part of my AK life (it's true, you may ask anyone who's partied with me while lvling). I'm not a pvper and those who have dueled me and won should know that it is not an accomplishment xD I no longer get any sleep ever since I met Lily and how she drops by my guild's RaidCall with her amazing white noise =_= I usually go to bed 1am, but if you see me on later than that, do not expect me to be playing seriously. Any time before 1am I'll be happily spamming dungeons, yes, I enjoy spamming, especially guild/alliance runs :3 If I'm not busy, and you want someone to party with or need an extra body feel free to party me (unless I'm eating :<)
IRL I enjoy manga, anime, video games, watching youtube and just reading in general. Oh, and eating? I feel like it's a sin if I don't put that down xD
I do not claim any other 'Sir's ingame. :3
I can also be extremely forgetful....so I apologize beforehand T_T

Last edited by SirEatsALot on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
SirEatsALot
SirEatsALot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Yello~~~ As you can tell from my forum IGN~ My name is Tainted and I'm leader of Seraphim! (Derp Team!!). This is my second times being a guild leader of an MMO. I'm usually co-lead on most of the MMO I play and we usually do very good in those games. Like sirs~ I am total newb in pvp, because I'm usually too lazy to do all those calculations for stats and dmg ect..(*cough not because I suck at math cough*). Most of our guild was ex-members of Legion_of_Boom, but we hated the name and cuz the leader went unactive we decide to make a new one. Legion_of_Boom was consisted mostly of ex-envy members from TAW =O. So yes..we are an ex...of an ex..of a guild...*brains fried*

Ok, hm..my personalities...is very weird. I can be extreme patient or extremely impatient. I guess you could say I'm a very extreme person. In my defense, when I did those personalities test things, they told me I was a rare breed of people..(I feel like I'm one of those species that need protected). People that are important to me, I treasure and protect them a lot. So if I saw any of my close friends got pick on...stuffs went flying. If Any of you guys play games with me for a long time, you would know what I mean. What else, ahh..yes...I can be flexible at the same stubborn on certain things. That doesn't mean I am a strict person, you just have to convince me REALLY HARD to change my minds. Oh everyone say I have an attention span of a gold-fish. (Its true)

My favorite color is dark blue, crimson, black, and any cool looking things that are shiney. I have a bad habits of spending much of my gold on shiny thing. Last but not least, I'm a hoarder and extreme organize person. I can't stand if it anything is out of order.

p/s I'm the most innocent out of all the leader that post above (below) me. Forgive my terrible grammar.
Tainted
Tainted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Genostrike Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Well Good day to everyone that ends up reading this. I am Genostrike leader of Tranquility. uhh i am no good at all the long winded introductions but basically we are a guild of friends that like to help people with the game and hope to keep everything light and drama free.

As for my personality well hah i guess you will find out in time if you get to know me. I am always willing to help people out and take the time to explain things the best i can, Apparently i get Called a nice guy.... well i am canadian so i guess it just is in my blood Razz. Anything you want to know about me i am more then willing to tell but its on a case to case base, so don't hesitate to ask Very Happy

Genostrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Chev Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:09 am

Hey guys. I am Chev, guild leader of Borealis (means Northern and together w/ Aurora, we are Northern Lights ). Like SirEatsAlot, I am also a first time guild leader. Luckily, I got three great vices to help me run it xD. I am the 4th guild leader (xept for Koss, past GL were inactive so it was eventually passed down to me). I have also been playing since the start of open beta. I play a bard/sorc now but I used to roll with my Wiz/Pis (IGN: Hey) which I only now use for the valentine quest daily. The only things I like to do in-game right now is fish and afk in GH  bounce .

RL: Right now my life revolves around basketball and college. I am planning to become an Oncologist (cancer treatment doc) so gotta get that good grades in school xD.

Thats pretty much it. If you guys need anything or just want to talk about life (People say I'm a great listener) you can whisp me Very Happy. See ya.
Chev
Chev

http://www.passion-guild.com/profile/8483378

Back to top Go down

Post by rinsha Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Hello people. Introductions are not my strong point so after much deliberation I have decided to say:
I'm Moxar guild leader of Darkside. The guild itself was originally made by myself and 2 friends during the first 48 hours of open beta but we had all been around since day 1 of founders. We made the guild in hopes of inspiring friendly and helpful attitudes within our test sub... I mean erm... guildies.

I play a sorc/bard and personally am a strong believer that enjoying the time spent is much more important than anything you achieve during that time.
You will often find me more concerned about my characters appearance than gear etc (If I had to choose between a good weapon and pair of kitty ears... well ud have to sign me up for them kitty ears)

If there is anything else you would like to know about myself or Darkside then feel free to ask ^_^

rinsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum