The Royal Elites of Aura Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RolePlaying 101

Go down

RolePlaying 101 Empty RolePlaying 101

Post by Lily Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:44 am

Alright, so, if you like to roleplay, this is the place to go. Below I have a character sheet that I found via interwebs for everyone to help out when it comes to creating a RP Character. How this Category is going to work is a member who wants to start a RP Topic will post the Theme of the RP that they want to have along with Recruiting for. For example: Recruiting for Zombie Survival RP As for the content of the topic, it will have an introduction to the RolePlay. It'll have a brief history of what is taking place, and a sign up sheet as far as what kind of characters are needed. For example, say if I were to choose a setting in a world of humans, angels, and demons, those would be 3 optional races. And then if it were in a high school setting, you'd say that you'd need x amount of guys, x amount of girls, x amount of them being students, and x amount of them being teachers. If you have a particular plot you want to be carried out, be sure to mention that in the content of the topic. It's up to the creator of the topic to have either a complex, or a relaxed RolePlaying scenario going on. One absolutely important rule for this section though in the forums. After the member has enough people for that particular roleplay, another topic will be created with just the theme of that RP. Basically the same thing as the topic before excluding the recruiting for part. The content of the first post for the topic will set up the RP for the other members to join. If you have any questions, please just send me a message. No sexual content is allowed. If any sexual content is reported or spotted by the creators of forumotion, this site WILL be taken down. Thanks guys and have fun!

Full Name:
Nicknames:

Biographical:
Level:
Class:
RP Power:

Race:
Skin:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:

Place of Residence: