The Royal Elites of Aura Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Revelations~

+8
Sinew
Runia
MikeBQ
Tainted
TrueFox
Jay the Magnificent
litemarcusg
SirEatsALot
12 posters

Go down

Welcome to Revelations~ Empty Welcome to Revelations~

Post by SirEatsALot Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:56 pm

Hey Revelations members and welcome to visitors! This is where guild members can post a little something or more about themselves for us to get to know you more. I'd like to consider ourselves as  a family so why not get familiar with each other? :3 You can use any format you want that makes you most comfortable. Probably more than just a 'hi' would be nice xD If you would like an example of an intro. you can look at mine if you want in the guild leader introductions~ but I have one condition that you must include: What is your favourite food? :T
SirEatsALot
SirEatsALot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Revelations~ Empty Re: Welcome to Revelations~

Post by litemarcusg Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Hi my name is Marcus and im the token black guy Very Happy. Jokes aside im pretty easy going and always looking to have some fun. I am computer technician and in college to be a be a network admin. Also my favorite food is pizza.
litemarcusg
litemarcusg

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay the Magnificent Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Sir you need to change that unless you are going to agree we are both going to be tokens </3
Jay the Magnificent
Jay the Magnificent

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueFox Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:02 pm

I've never been particularly good at self-introductions but let's see how this turns out anyway.

My current main's name is TrueFox but you can call me Fox if you'd like. I've been playing Aura Kingdom since it was released with the intent of playing with friends but due to various mishaps I ended up being the only one on Siren Server. Not long after I started playing I saw Revelations recruiting and thought it sounded like a good guild and now here I am. I decided to start playing as a Sorcerer since I thought the idea of using a book as a weapon was fun, even if it's just how the spells are cast. When it came time to choose my sub class I wanted to be able to be more of a support/off heal character and chose Bard. Unfortunately, Aura Kingdom's sub class system doesn't work quite how I thought it would and now I have a nigh-useless sub class. Overall I enjoy both PVP and PVE but I don't have any +20 weapons so my PVP viability is limited. While I like PVE my lag can be pretty bad at times so if you ever do a dungeon/raid with me I might randomly die from AOEs. I currently have a couple alts that I play on occasion and all of their names end in "Fox".

In terms of my personality I'm a pretty reserved and quiet person most of the time but I'm more than willing to talk if someone specifically wants to talk to me. I guess I would categorize my life overall as pretty boring so unfortunately there's not much I can say on that topic. Since I was young I've been pretty sick and that still persists to this day so I might randomly stop logging in for a few weeks but I'll be back eventually. My interests are pretty normal, Video Games, Anime, Reading. I have two dogs, one is a mix of a lot of different breeds and the other is a Husky. On the off chance I'm talkin in RC you'll probably hear them in the background. I don't really have a favorite food anymore, but previously it was pizza with plenty of sauce and cheese. If there is anything else you'd like to know about me feel free to message me in RC or in game.
TrueFox
TrueFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:15 pm

well Jay, you and Miko can be same token just different side of it =V. Head or Tails..gogogogo!!!!
Tainted
Tainted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeBQ Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:27 pm

Hello everyone my name is Michael but you can just call me Mike. I am a beginner at AK but i have played a few other MMO's. I started along with Chinh and Khoa which i know personally IRL. I am currently a college student majoring in biochemical engineering. I am a pretty easygoing person so if you need any help with anything i will try to help you out to the best of my ability. My main is a guardian/bard and im hoping to make a pure tank character to help in raids and maybe dominate in pvp with my pure tankiness haha. i hope you guys enjoy my company and I look forward to playing with you guys ;].

MikeBQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Runia Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Hi I'm Runia I'm the one who makes all the rude jokes Very Happy I'm 22 I live in England and I'm currently getting a BA in costume design. I like photography, sewing, wearing loud colours and makeup, ice cream, flea markets and cute boys (and cute girls). I do not like thinking before I speak.
This is what I looked like before I dyed my hair green~
Spoiler:
I still look like that only hair's green.
My favourite things about AK are unicorns and the (:() emote.
My boyf Tanerinn is also in Revelations so that's p cool and hi nice to meet yalls Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Runia on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Runia
Runia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay the Magnificent Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:16 am

Tainted wrote:well Jay, you and Miko can be same token just different side of it =V. Head or Tails..gogogogo!!!!

There is only room for one token here
Jay the Magnificent
Jay the Magnificent

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Revelations~ Empty Green

Post by Sinew Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:12 am

I am Sinew, and this is probably the only post I'll ever write on this forum. I am an university student, on my second year in information technology, and liking it so far.

If you somehow didn't already know, I'm playing a Ranger Bard as my main character nowdays. I also have a Gunslinger Wizard, so I know that winning 95% of duels with a gs/wiz doesn't automatically make you a good player. I'm loving the Ranger gameplay so far. The combination of damage and survivability is just so high.

I can usually be found in raidcall, when I'm playing. And I usually talk to people when I'm in raidcall. And I usually make sense when I talk to people. Sometimes I write the most random stuff in guild chat, and make fun of everything there, but that's how I keep myself entertained and prevent my, rather fluctuating, motivation from taking a deep dive (last time it did, I didn't play for over a week). Anyway, I don't mean anything bad. I like being here; wouldn't be if I didn't.

Whose idea was it to put yellow text on these bright blue and white backgrounds?

Sinew

Back to top Go down

Post by rinsha Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Never been good at stuff like this so ye lets see....
My IGN is Moxar, I think I'm pretty friendly but I suffer from social-phobia and I have aspergers so don't be surprised if u see me avoiding the chat at times.
I live in London England. I'm currently at university (BA in creative writing). I love eating sweets and making desserts. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for martial arts and dragons.
I'm not sure what else I should put so if theres anything you wanna know about me feel free to whisper ingame ^_^

P.S. and I enjoy rolling! *rolls*

rinsha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Hello, my name is Jason, Everyone calls me Jay. I've been in Revelations since the land before time on release. My Ign is ItsJay and I'm just the guilds lazy tank atm until further classes come out. uhhh lets see.. Most people know me so I'm gonna cut my intro here cus idk what else to put lol

My favorite food lets see.. I'd say Sushi, I can never get enough of it.

Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmicthe2nd Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:06 am

Hey, my names Sammy and I'm currently in my 1st year in uni studying Economics and Management. I hope to someday start my own business and make a nice income. Some of my hobbies include reading, debating/talking, scheming, researching, writing, and listening to music (and sings along when I'm alone to spare the others from my terrible singing voice)

I started playing AK around a month or so ago with my main KarmicAries. I started to play because I was bored and saw an add for AK on the site I was on, so I downloaded it and ended up liking the game.

Karmicthe2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by jinnb Sun May 04, 2014 6:11 pm

My name is Mitchell, I live in the US in Florida. I can be loud and obnoxious at times, but that's usually in small groups of people. I try to entertain people and I make a lot of sarcastic jokes. I'm ordinarily a pretty relaxed guy and I usually go out of my way to help if someone needs it. My family and I have a lot of animals. We have 21 cats, 4 large dogs, and 10 chickens. I'm very openly gay and I've felt very accepted here so far and I'm grateful for that.Very Happy
jinnb
jinnb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum