The Royal Elites of Aura Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkside: Introductions for Cookies

+2
Edenandhermanyalts
rinsha
6 posters

Go down

Darkside: Introductions for Cookies Empty Darkside: Introductions for Cookies

Post by rinsha Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Hello, If you found yourself here then you must either be a guest looking to find out a little more about the members of Darkside or you are a Darkside member who has been tricked into coming here for your vaccination.... I mean a member who is here to introduce yourself.
Either way please enjoy your free cookie *hands out cookies*

Moxar

Last edited by rinsha on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

rinsha

Back to top Go down

Darkside: Introductions for Cookies Empty Re: Darkside: Introductions for Cookies

Post by Edenandhermanyalts Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Hihi,

I'm Eden and AoNanami and ValKaiRei and Nathicana >.<" I am one of Darkside's CookieGenerals and have been playing since the first day of Founders.

My role in the guild is the official Cookie Maker, taster and devourer ^_^

I have 4 character I switch between Eden (Gren/Duel blades) Ao (Harp/Axe) Val (Sword and Shield/ Gren) and Nathicana (Warbow/ Sword and Shield) I am aiming to get all 4 to 60 soon so I can help fill any gaps needing to be filled.

Im from the UK and am in my final year of uni (so haven't been on as much as I'd like to be lately), I am completely sane-ish (honest!) and am always happy to try and help.

Feel free to message me I don't bite unless im hungry or tired or I feel like it ^_^ but ive had my vaccinations Razz

So that's basically it NOW WHERES MY FREE COOKIES
Edenandhermanyalts
Edenandhermanyalts

Back to top Go down

Darkside: Introductions for Cookies Empty Re: Darkside: Introductions for Cookies

Post by Castiel012 Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:36 pm

So um hi,

The name is Castiel012 and im a cookie general in the darkside guild

I have a main and 2 alts

Castiel012 (Guardian/Witch person) being my main and SoraRoxas01 (Bard/Bow)&Nonagon (Duelist) being my alts

Also, im a supernatural fan along with Eden (but Moxar is really the biggest fan out of all of us  lol! )

Darkside: Introductions for Cookies 8e5Z8
Darkside: Introductions for Cookies Tumblr_mja27hfMI71qdlh1io1_250
Castiel012
Castiel012

Back to top Go down

Post by Juicebox Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:05 pm

Well I'm here for the vaccination, I'm Juicebox also known as Juicechan or Boxy in-game. I have no idea which one of them is my main.

So my interests are music and coding. I am from the UK, I am in the last year of high school(finish in a week) and then I am off to college.

And thats it. Cya in game  :3
Juicebox
Juicebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouya Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Hello, I'm Shouya >.< im from indonesia

I got 2 alts, Cedetrious, and Ngentot.....

heres my fb link: fb.com/tredices

Shouya

Back to top Go down

Post by Zafar Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:39 am

Darkside is almost dead Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad tyrrannia,merovelric,me,blacksnow,juice,alluray and few(2-3) new members are active now......hope to see u all .....i wonder if that is possible.....wish u all a happy and successful life

Zafar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down