The Royal Elites of Aura Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NightWalkers Introductions!

+2
SongSeal
Lily
6 posters

Go down

NightWalkers Introductions! Empty NightWalkers Introductions!

Post by Lily Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Ello there my darling NightWalkers! If you guys could please introduce yourselves that would be wonderful. :3 Gives a chance for members of not only the guild, but members of the alliance to get to know you guys better. Thanks!
Lily
Lily
Admin

https://theroyalelites.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NightWalkers Introductions! Empty Re: NightWalkers Introductions!

Post by SongSeal Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:33 pm

Hiya I'm SongSeal but I'll give you my real first name as a sign of my trust. My IRL name is Will. Pleasure to be friends with all you guys. I'm an American but don't rely on the stereotype because I'm the polar opposite of it. I'm an neek (nerd and geek) as well as great writer. Yes I do write as a side hobby but I've never finished a book. In addition I am a Teaching assistant in algebra 1 and can also help you guys with math through algebra 2. As some of you know from running dungeons with me, I'm not the best gamer out there but I'll try to support you guys as best I can. My motto: helping one person helps the world. If you help one person you can make that person feel like helping others. It will spread like wildfire if the people world weren't such a greedy and selfish jerks (not saying everyone is like that).

SongSeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Avast Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Avast here... first of all if not all but most mistaken me as a girl gamer but sad to say im not  Twisted Evil just like the female character for my ranger.. now im a warbow/bard not my first character but i'd made that as my main. Also my IRL name is Francis. (You can call me anything you like) Well mostly i go online randomly since im a Nurse i dont have a specific shift that i worked on and btw im from the Philippines. I know some people hates Filipino/Pinoy Gamers of there attitudes yeah i know that i hate that too :3.. but there are 2 sides of a coin so basically im on the other side Razz.. P.S i like doing PVP Very Happy
Avast
Avast

Back to top Go down

NightWalkers Introductions! Empty #ImDaBes

Post by Reid-Senpai Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:48 am

I hate Xoul so muuch. Cri evri teim

Last edited by Reid-Senpai on Fri May 01, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reid-Senpai
Reid-Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post by twistedyin Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Hello, my name is either Yin, Twisted, or Bryce. What ever you prefer i don't mind. I may seem cruel at times with my jokes, but that is just me. I am who i am i can't change that, trust me i have tried. I play xbox, nintendo and pc (of course)
I have been known to draw, but it isn't nice things, more dark...
For the game i do mainly melee
Trust is a funny thing. You have to work hard to obtain it, and only one slip up throws it out the window... and then it's even harder to get back.
My trust is different i like to think.
Enough rambling i like to do that i guess.
I hope we can all get along well enough. Cheers
twistedyin
twistedyin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sroxs Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:09 pm

Hey everybody Sroxs here! In the game I'm a Guardian/Duelist so I'll do my best to protect the team while still dealing damage. My IRL name is Ross, and while I've been a bit busy lately with school I'll try to be as active as I can. Other games I play include League of Legends, Pokemon, and other PC/ Nintendo games. While I'm not the best player I'm always willing to lend a hand so if you need anything don't hesitate to ask!
I look forward to meeting you all!

Sroxs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down